Finze & Wagner EMSR, founded in 1972, is an engineering company and provider of
all-inclusive engineering services with a specific focus on process automation, control systems, ICA, electrical engineering, building services and automation IT.
We have been providing services to the process and manufacturing industries for 44 years.
Our range of services extends from comprehensive support for pre-basic activities to detailed design and optimisation of production facilities.
fiwa)group has several locations in Germany, Austria, Romania and China. Our 170 employees assist and support our clients worldwide. These include end customers and well-known plant and system engineering firms in various industries, with whom we have maintained a strong customer–supplier relationship for many years.
We offer instrumentation, control and automation components through our fully owned subsidiary PRE-VENT GmbH,
including our PRE-VENT® series of valves as well as various other products made by us or other parties, which we offer to our clients to complement our service portfolio.
Imagefilm of fiwa)group
Positioning of fiwa)group
Focus on the target - well prepared for the future
After more than four decades of experience and stability in measurement and control technology, we can look back on a number of innovative ideas and products. Value-based management, which will be implemented with common sense and unconditional quality as well as collaborations, innovations and investments have made us to what we are today.
- We express appreciation to our employees
- We provide a familiar working environment
- We have and live flat hierarchies
- We put emphasis on team building activities
- An open and honest communication with our customers and partners is a matter of course for us
- We seek and maintain long-term partnerships
- We offer integrated solutions and complete packages
- We support our customers in optimising their business processes
- We stand for unconditional quality
- We accompany our customers throughout the world
- We rely on long-term, permanent employees
- We live staff redundancy
- Targeted expertise structure according to market demands is always in focus
- Professional qualifications and continuous technical and personal development are a Must for our quality standard
We are patentees of:
- Back pressure independent gas dosing systems for melting aluminum / non-ferrous metals and silicon production
- Furnace weighing (to 800t exactly 0.03-0.1%, up to 0.5-3% accurate 1.600t)
- Crucible weighing and identification
- Crucible-circular weighing at any time, also during rotation
Two patent applications running on:
- Mobile temperature sensing in high-temperature range in the aluminum industry
- Level measurement systems
Smart Factory (industry 4.0):
- We provide solutions for production-related programming and connection to higher level ERP systems
- We have innovative teams assembled in the field of machine and facilities automation and classical IT
WHAT WE WANT
Putting people first - we maintain long-term and productive relationships as well within the fiwa)group and also externally with our customers, suppliers and partners. We want to continue growing in the long term and thereby achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction. We want to achieve our aim with optimally trained employees, meeting daily tasks and challenges fully motivated. We care especially about sustainable management and an innovative mindset.